That wasn't quite enough information about my Wild One. He is extremely OCD. I laugh at the way he lines things up. He lines up the cups in the dishwasher by color, he lines up his cars in rows and makes them all face the same direction, he even emptied a bag of Pull-Ups and lined them up. It's great fun to torture him and move his things around. He has also potty trained himself (mostly). He certainly likes his things just so.

I really love this little boy and I love the stage that he is in. He makes me laugh every day. He says things like, "Sure." and "Oh, that's my favorite! Thank you Mom!" He is spoilt rotton. He thinks he gets a present every day and his favorite place is "N'Donalds." He sings the Pee Pee on the Potty song and sings Goin to N'Donalds. He loves nursery and loves to lead the kids astray during singing time. He's so much fun.



0 comments:
Post a Comment