Last Monday, we got to go boating with The Steady One's youngest brother and his wife. They are a ton of fun. The kids had so much fun that I had to post some pictures. All the way home they talked about "next year!" This is our awesome hosts! The driver is the most important part of the whole operation. Both babies wanted to drive. In fact, the Happy One managed to start raising the propeller when no one was looking!!!
The Funny One was constantly taunting the boat driver. I am afraid for when this child gets a little older. He takes every challenge seriously and is going to end up drowning or hanging from a cliff. His uncles take great joy in challenging him to something new, because they know he'll do it. It's so fun to have such a great family!!! Look at his little face. I love it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment