A couple months ago I got invited to a Beauticontrol spa party. I know, right? I didn't really get excited about going, but a friend of mine figured out that we were probably the only people who were going to go. So we went. And we were. *Sigh* I was in for a long night.
So, we used the Instant Manicure. I was surprised. I really liked this product. If you know me, you know I suffer from severe skin allergies and afflictions. I have exzema on my hands in a rare form that blisters and peels. It's awful. The only thing that helps is vaseline and gloves over night. So, it was a big deal for me to find something else that I liked. Hmm, I thought. I might have to take this home. Next we tried the Instant Facelift. Okay, I'll admit. I was super skeptical. I did it, but I didn't see a huge difference. Then again, my skin is only 29 years old. Do I really need a facelift yet? Finally, we went had did a relaxation treatment. It was so nice and quiet. Heavenly, really. We started talking about the other products and tried a few. The consultant is an old friend from high school. I told her she wasn't going to sell me and why. She laughed and said, I can combine from five different sets based on the age of your skin and it's sensitivity. Plus, it's all allergy tested. WHAT!! BACK UP!! Allergy tested? Yep, sure enough, it's tested on 200 women and if someone reacts, they start over. It sounded too good to be true. I agreed to host a party, just so I could get a set for cheap and try it. I am so convinced, I'm signed up to be a consultant myself. So, if any of you are like me, want to take care of your skin, but haven't been able to.....send me an e-mail. The products are amazing, my whole family is convinced (the Instant Facelift on my mom was un-real) and I feel like my skin looks great. The website is www.beauticontrol.com and if you have any questions or just want to laugh at me, let me know! The Instant Manicure is said to be a fantastic Christmas present! I wouldn't have turned it down!
Monday, September 14, 2009
My new business!
Posted by The Strange and Awkward One at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My old boss was a beauticontrol lady. I used some of the makeup and liked it, good stuff. I am now hooked on bare escentuals! Good luck. I am glad you found something that works for you.
Thanks MB! I'm super excited to have found their skin care. I haven't started using their makeup, but my sister in law is loving their mineral foundation. I'm going to start using it once what I've got run out.
Post a Comment