Monday, September 29, 2008

Something to Gush About


So, following the example of some friends.. I have chosen an item I do not believe I could live without. This cracked me up because my brother-in-law has the most amazing sense of humor and we have had this discussion with him before. Therefore, it is in thoughts of him that I blog about DAIRY!!! Okay, peanuts are nice. Sugar is nice. But could you live without milk and it's by-products? I don't think so! I put cheese on everything. (Including pears, and call it pear salad. Thanks, mom!) The Steady One puts sour cream on everything. My children love cottage cheese, string cheese, yogurt, and any dip made with cream cheese. I dip our cookies in milk. We make chocolate milk. We use cream in all our casseroles. Ice cream is my dessert of choice. I think I can comfortable say that MOST good things begin with milk.

3 comments:

Mothership said...

As I said in my blog, Dairy is a close second to peanuts.

When I am pregnant, I could drink a gallon of milk--by myself--about every 1 1/2 days. Love, love milk!

Love, love you!

BTW I thought the mole removal was covered by insurance. Dangnabit! I still have the odd one, so we'll have to get together.

Melissa said...

I've heard it said that, Milk does a body good, but I think that you wouldn't need milk if you didn't have all the SUGAR!!!

Hillary said...

Right there with you...just wish I knew what to do with the cottage cheese on my thighs...any suggestions?