My baby brother got married this last week. The sealer spoke about Our Town and beginnings. He talked all about my brother and his wife's new beginnings. It has made me ponder all the beginnings in our life right now. The New One, especially, has many new beginnings right now. She now can roll continuously. I put her on the floor in my boys' room while I got in the shower this morning (don't worry, the wild one insisted on getting in the shower with me so the baby was TOTALLY safe). I set her down by the door and when I got out of the shower, she had rolled clear up under the boys' beds. It was so hilarious. She was just looking around. Thus starts the, "WHAT have you got in your mouth?!" stage. It's one of my favorites. I vacuum, but there seems to be a never ending amount of things on the floor for her to put in her mouth. She has also started on foods. We gave her some peaches the other day, which she LOVED. Not the nasty baby food peaches, but my home canned peaches that I blended for her. My mother-in-law gave me a baby food grinder when I first started having kids and I can't live without it. Have you ever smelled baby food? It smells nasty. So...... we grind whatever we are eating for our kids. She really liked the peaches. For that matter, so did I. She has grown out of her clothes and this Sunday in church I realized that she has grown from a new born to an infant. She doesn't look like a newborn anymore. I was so sad. My baby girl is getting so big! Proof that for every beginning, there is an ending. An ending to my newborn stage.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment