Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My brother just got married. It was a beautiful wedding, a beautiful location, and a beautiful day. We are so elated to have him married off. I got a few of the pictures today, and decided I'd post them.

This is my mom and my beloved sisters. Life would not be okay without my sisters. They are two of the MOST important people in my life. Not a day goes by that I don't visit with them and laugh with them.

My little family. This photo will probably be photoshoped and used as our Christmas card. Aren't we the picture of familial bliss? Oh wait. The baby is crying. The wild one is not looking at the camera but is pulling a flower apart in tiny pieces. The steady one is about to smack the funny one for being such a ham. Other than that, though, we are pretty cute.

My nieces. They are amazing girls. Truly life altering, amazing girls. I have so much admiration for them.
And this is why we call her the sweet one. I know what you are thinking. I want to kiss her, too.

Ahhh. The wild one. Someone told me yesterday that my children are beautiful, but this one is BEAUTIFUL. He is something else, isn't he. I am so happy to have those curls preserved on film for eternity. *sniff, sniff, sniff*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey! What a cute family! I can't believe how big your baby is! We miss you guys!