Most mornings the Steady One and I wake up to a bed full of people. Currently, as our bedroom is not completed (a post on this is forthcoming), we are making do with a very small full size bed. Needless to say, it gets cozy in there. This morning I awoke to this....
I couldn't believe it. Oh, the wild one is a doll. He climbed in early this morning and snuggled up to me. It was so sweet, until I felt something cold. In case you missed it, here's a better view.Apparently he was hungry and stopped off in the kitchen for a snack. Nothing like waking up to random fruits in your bed.
We had quite a laugh.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Bed-lam
Posted by The Strange and Awkward One at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
The cold apple is by far better than warm urine. Bring the whole fruit bowl!
Post a Comment