Saturday, November 22, 2008

Difference between boys and girls

Teeth, do you remember loose teeth and pulling them out. At our house we have two that are loosing teeth. The sweet one takes lots of coaching and begging and bribing to get her to pull her teeth. It takes her three to four weeks before the tooth falls out on its own, literally falls out on its own. The only time she pulled it out quickly was when I told her we would buy her ice cream. The funny one on the other hand it only takes about two or three days. The first tooth he pulled it out at church. He has two teeth that are loose now. I will not be surprised if he pulls one out at church tomorrow. If he pulls out both he will have all three of his front bottom teeth gone. All he will want for Christmas is his three front teeth.

1 comments:

The Strange and Awkward One said...

Sorry babe! I had to edit your spelling. I left the grammar alone.

We sure have some funny kids.