Friday, February 6, 2009

Confidence!

I know I keep posting about genetics, but it just fascinates me how much my children are like their parents. The sweet one has inherited the Steady Ones absolute surety of his rightness on any particular issue. Those two...... sheesh. When they are right, they are RIGHT! That's it. Be done. So, last week, the kiddos went with the Steady One to meet with a professor and pick up a book. Mind you, this is a man with doctorate degrees and a big consulting business. He's trying to be sweet and fun with the kids and says to them, "Your daddy is going to be a scientist." My sweet, confident in her rightness child says, "My daddy already is a scientest." Nice. Way to take on the world at 8 years old, sis.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think I am going private. E-mail me and I will add you to the list! davisa2029@msn.com