So, I have been the worst about my blog lately. And I have completely neglected my oldest child. She is a true joy in my life. She is kind. She is smart. I can't belive how big she is getting. Activity days is her favorite thing. She is THE SWEETEST girl that has ever lived. I look at her little freckled face and smile. It's imposible not to.
She can also be ferocious and opinionated and determined.
She has a memory like none other. She always remembers. ALWAYs. As a woman who usually forgets, I spend a lot of time being reminded by her lately. She has a sweet testimony. She has a sweet face.
She has a sweet laugh. She has a sweet spirit. That's how she got dubbed, The Sweet One.
She had such fun on our vacation. She loves to learn. You can see it on her little face.
Okay, maybe not on her face. But it's there. She is such a girly girl, but a tomboy at the same time. She likes to be pretty, but doesn't care if she forgot to do her hair. She likes to dance, but loves baseball. She is a contradiction. It's so fun to raise her and watch her grow.



0 comments:
Post a Comment