So, today a Sister in our ward said to me, "So, I hear you're in Nursery and you love it. What are you on?" It made me reflect on my calling. I love my calling. Nursery is amazing. The kids love you. They listen to you (for about 3 minutes at a time). The lessons are so pure. I am thankful for my blessings! I can say Thank You to Heavenly Father and my family. When was the last time you had a lesson in Relief Society that was all about telling Heavenly Father thanks? For our body? For our world? For our home? For our food? For our family? That's what my lesson was about. I think we forget how simple the Gospel is. When you teach in Nursery, you remember. It's new to those kids. And a picture of Jesus? It's the coolest part of the lesson. That's why I love Nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love this. Nursery was one of my favorite callings as well. My dad told me that no one could actually love being in the nursery. I think it is one of the most important callings in the church. Thanks for serving our children so well!
Post a Comment