Monday, November 2, 2009

The Dream Home

We found our "dream home." We know it's completely out of our league right now, but I had to post some pictures anyway. Go ahead, laugh. I'm okay with it.

This is the bathtub in the master bath. The back of the house butts up against BLM land. IT's so beautiful. I think I'd enjoy bathing this close to nature.

The fireplace in the Family Room. I guess you put your big screen above it. I wouldn't know as I don't have a big screen to put up anywhere.

This was so cool. This room was right in the middle of the house. It had windows clear to the skylights. It had amazing acoustics. IT would have been a truly remarkable music room.



The front door. Isn't it so pretty?


The exterior. From this far away you can almost not tell how much work it needs. It's been abandoned and foreclosed on. It's so desperate for a little love. I'd like to give it the love it needs.




0 comments: