"Mom, do you even know where they are?" The Funny One, when I threatened to take away his Bakugan cards.
"That will make me sick!" The Wild One, when I told him our favorite fast food restaurant didn't have banana milkshakes and the other flavors were Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry.
"Ice Age!" The Happy One. She can also say, "I see it!""Baba,""Kiss," and all her siblings names, sort of.
"You're not the Mom or the Dad!" The Wild One, after her heard me telling that to his siblings. He's so naughty.
"I won't do it again!" The Wild One, every time he gets in trouble.
"Mom, you don't have to pick me up from dance tonight. I called Grandpa and he's going to do it." The Sweet One. She's so big.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Things Heard Around the House
Posted by The Strange and Awkward One at 6:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment