Monday, July 26, 2010

The Funny One keeps growing and growing. He hates doing chores and likes to do things on his own terms. He maintans the voice that carries like no other. I know you are cursed to have kids like yourself, and he is like myself. During swimming lessons, he dove like a champion. The teacher was impressed. He almost flips himself too far backward! It's unbelievable. He swims like a fish. It's great. I love how his little brain works. And I love his little sound effects. Everything he does right now includes sound effects. He'd be the best beat boxer ever. I cannot believe the sounds he can make. He truly makes everything good in our lives. You can count on him to be clever and quick at all times. Even though he is SUCH A BOY you can tell he feels things really deep. There are times that I see it in his eyes. Of course those times are fleeting and far between. Mostly what I see is mischief in his eyes right now. And questions regarding why I am such a mean mother.

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Becky!!! I found your blog, I'm so excited! I've been updating mine and saw your comment. Your kids are great! I'll be checking back again. Hope you and your family are well. :)