



Ah, sleep. Something so messed up for me right now. So, I thought I'd post a couple of my new favorite pics. I love that the wild one crawled into the new one's swing. So sweet. I wish I could do that. True love is sleeping against another body that you adore. I hate that the Steady One took pictures while I am looking so hot! Oh, well. Isn't his little hand wrapped around my neck sweet?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Posted by The Strange and Awkward One at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey you, I love your blog, it looks so great! I would never be mad at your for disagreeing with me. You totally rock. Oh by the way where have you been? We need to get together it seems like I haven't seen you in forever.
I was so excited to see you joined the blogging world! I love it! It's so much fun! Jenny Bobo just emailed me & asked if you would add her in on your blog, her info is on my blog if you need it; just let me know. Enjoy your time on here because it really is fun!
Post a Comment